We recently switched to a new shipping carrier because we were looking for ways to ship more quickly. The new carrier leverages USPS for tracking, and the site can be a bit unclear at times. If you click the shipping link and scroll down a bit on the USPS page, there is a section called “Tracking History” (see below). Click that and you’ll see a few more updates on the status of your box. Once the carrier delivers it to USPS, it should only take one day to get to you!
Articles in this section
- I received an email with a tracking link — but it hasn’t been updated for a few days. What is going on?
- I received my Fall Box — where is my Badala Cheeseboard?
- When will my box ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Do you ship internationally? Does international shipping cost extra?
- What do I do if my box is damaged during shipment or I am missing an item?