If you placed an item in your Market cart and it is no longer there when checking out, unfortunately the item has most likely sold out. An item placed in your cart is not reserved until you complete your Add-On Market purchase. You can go back to the Add-On Market to locate the item and confirm it since sold out. When there is no longer stock of an item, you will see a “sold out” banner across the image.
Articles in this section
- What is the Add-On Market?
- When will my Add-On Market purchases ship?
- Will my purchases in the Add-On Market be delivered with my CAUSEBOX?
- I'm attempting to add items to my cart but none of them are there — How can I fix this?
- Can I add additional items to and/or adjust an Add-On Market order I placed?
- When is the Add-On Market accessible?
- How do I access the Add-On Market?
- How much does shipping and handling cost for Add-On Market purchases?
- Can I gift Add-On Market purchases?
- Can I cancel or return my Add-On Market purchases?