If you placed an item in your Market cart and it is no longer there when checking out, unfortunately the item has most likely sold out. An item placed in your cart is not reserved until you complete your Add-On Market purchase. You can go back to the Add-On Market to locate the item and confirm it since sold out. When there is no longer stock of an item, you will see a “sold out” banner across the image.
Articles in this section
- What is the Add-On Market?
- When will my Add-On Market purchases ship?
- Will my purchases in the Add-On Market be delivered with my CAUSEBOX?
- Can I add additional items to and/or adjust an Add-On Market order I placed?
- I placed an item in my Market cart and it is no longer there — what happened?
- When is the Add-On Market accessible?
- I am an Annual Member — I added extra choice items to my cart while customizing my box. How do I purchase these?
- How do I access the Add-On Market?
- Can my Add-On Market purchases be sent to a different address than my CAUSEBOX Subscription?
- I'm attempting to add items to my cart but none of them are there — How can I fix this?